• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

opp at srh 17th nov milk diet? and how im feeling x

christine1957

Hi just to let you no how im feeling 17 days to go for my opp. Not that im counting the days lol. Well im starting to be very nervous and have butterflies in my tummy lol. But very excited aswell:).
Im not looking forward to the milk diet at all i was going to do diet num 2 as im sick if i drink milk hate it. But i have got some crusha to add to it and guess what i like it. So i think im gotin to try the milk diet anyone got any tips for my to help me through this stage of the start of my new life :D xx

sorry christine wish i could help you im in same boat as you i have my op 21st i dont like milk either and dreading that part of it x

Hi Can I ask what you were allowed to add to the milk? I cant find any NAS Crusha!! Hope all went well. x

Hi. Think I am going to to the other diet, thanks Joe for sending it through. It's hard enough but I really don't like milk, so who am I kidding!

Back