• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

11 stone gone, 25 BMI points gone, into the 12 stones . . .

top_kat

this weeks weigh in . . .

:clap:Took me out of the 13 stones and down into the 12's

:clap: It took me to a 25 point drop on my BMI from 54.2 to 29.2.

:clap: It has meant that I've now lost OVER 11 stone.

:clap: I've now got UNDER 2 stone to go. (and although I'm not likely to get to actual target with the horrendous skin, I feel motivated by this "under")

:clap: I recently fitted into size 14 trousers (despite still carrying the weight and skin around my stomach) long way from the size 34/36 I was in 18 months ago

:clap: I'm now regularly buying size 10/12 tops and jumpers.

I've been up and down the 13 stones for ages, literally months.

Ongoing issues which I'm still trying to resolve with my band, (ie potential leak and after 14 fills and 18 months no restriction!) but also acid issues which is possibly H.pylori and/or a stomach ulcer which I've had lots of blood tests etc for and just awaiting results.

Stuck with what foods I can eat. Very carb based, bread, potatoes etc which has thrown a spanner in the works. I can't eat salad, veg, fruit or anything spicey. I can't even drink NAS squash. Cold drinks are a no no, it has to be warm, or hot to stop the acid. Ugh!

But yeah, I'm celebrating milestones :D and I'm hoping that soon I can say, I'm half the size I was when I started . . . :D

Wow thats fantastic well done you xx

Brill. Well done xx

Your truly are inspirational, you have come so far and helped so many. Congratulations, you look fab x

Congratulations xx

Oh well done you! So so proud of you hon!

Amazing !!! what more can i say except well done congratulations and OMG that's blooming brilliant :) you must be soooo proud of yourself x x x x

very well done you !
keep on losing!!

Fantastic top cat Well done So many great things to celebrate :D. Xx

Back