• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 stone gone - into the 12's!

salski

Aye aye - 6 stone finally off and into the 12 stone bracket (12 stone 12lbs)
Well happy! - Clothes size a size 16-18! Aint been like that since 4th year high school!

I have posted here many times about stalling etc...so this is proof that if you stick to everything your team says...it will come off eventually! Keep spirits up and keep at it!

Sally x

Last edited:
oh well done, six stones is briliant! And size 12s, mmm I think I remember them somewhere in my distant past. I hope you have fun shopping in your new size. All your hard work is paying off, congrats.

Lol sorry - I wish a size 12 - just a size 16-18! lol Sorry Ive edited the post :)

Well done Sal, that's fantastic xx:D

well done sal!!! how fantastic must you feel!!! you go girl!!

Excellent Sal!! well done you! Ime at a rotton platau at the mo. Its driving me nuts. But fear not I will plod on as usual lol. I started the gym this week and when I dont go I try to go onto my wii fit for an hour doing step while I watch the T.V so I will see how I go this week and peeps watch this space Ha! Ha! Gailx

Aye aye - 6 stone finally off and into the 12 stone bracket (12 stone 12lbs)
Well happy! - Clothes size a size 16-18! Aint been like that since 4th year high school!

I have posted here many times about stalling etc...so this is proof that if you stick to everything your team says...it will come off eventually! Keep spirits up and keep at it!

Sally x
hi i'm a newbie here and was reading your post above, if you don't mind me askin how did you manage your stall periods? i had my op just over a year ago and for quite a while now i have been craving (and eating) sweet foods, i know its not good and to be honest its really getting me down, which is why i decided i needed some help hence joining this group, anyway well done for your weight loss, i'm at the same size as you 16/18 and would really like to get back on track, thanx Sharon

Well done to you!

hi i'm a newbie here and was reading your post above, if you don't mind me askin how did you manage your stall periods? i had my op just over a year ago and for quite a while now i have been craving (and eating) sweet foods, i know its not good and to be honest its really getting me down, which is why i decided i needed some help hence joining this group, anyway well done for your weight loss, i'm at the same size as you 16/18 and would really like to get back on track, thanx Sharon

Hiya hun.
My periods of stalling are a pain in the bum, but my cravings for food are still there. I crave sweet foods around my perios and savoury every single other day! For the sweet things - I like to have sugar free jelly, 1 piece of dark choc rather than milk choc, a protein shake or options hot chocolate.
Savoury things I got into a rut of eating McCoys crisps, however s=a friend told me to switch to Twiglets as they have more protein, full of wholegrain and lower in calories...they now satisfy me.
Im glad you have joined here as there is a phenominal amount of support on here - post a help topic and ask others for advice. Have a nosey through the receipes and see if there is anything to help you there...
Hope that helps! Sally x

Thank you for everyones kind words - it means so much! Gail extra good luck for joining the gym...I wish I had the motivation to!

Hiya hun.
My periods of stalling are a pain in the bum, but my cravings for food are still there. I crave sweet foods around my perios and savoury every single other day! For the sweet things - I like to have sugar free jelly, 1 piece of dark choc rather than milk choc, a protein shake or options hot chocolate.
Savoury things I got into a rut of eating McCoys crisps, however s=a friend told me to switch to Twiglets as they have more protein, full of wholegrain and lower in calories...they now satisfy me.
Im glad you have joined here as there is a phenominal amount of support on here - post a help topic and ask others for advice. Have a nosey through the receipes and see if there is anything to help you there...
Hope that helps! Sally x

thankyou so much sally
my problem at the moment is that i am snackin on chocolate, cakes the occasional bag of crisps and sweets galore, but i am also eating fruit inbetween, i am also not eating proper meals at regular times which i know contributes to snackin, :sigh:, i feel so lucky that i was given the opportunity to have this op but i am so disapointed in myself for slipping back to old ways (comfort eating basically) i have got an appt with my dietician next month unless they change it again, so will talk to her about it not that they give that much support just basic advice. It's nice to have people to talk to who have been through similiar things hopefully it will give me enough oooomph to get back on track Sharon

Hi Salski
Well done and congrats on your weight loss.

I think you have raised a really good issue - what to do when you hit a plateau. I have stopped losing weight at the moment and cant seem to shift any more which worries me. I have started doing exercise and have cut down my carbs. But I also find that I crave crisps which was never my thing before the op (I was more of a choccoholic!). I find I have to have a pack of wotsits, quavers or mcoys every day. Its all very strange.

I will still keep trying cos your story, along with others, gives me hope .... keep up the hard work!!!!!!

WOW Sal, thats awesome hun. Fantastic weight loss. I cant wait to be in the size 16's.

Keep up the great work xx

Back