• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

11 stone lost

Huracaneal

well just weighed myself and guess what yes in the 16s, that's
11 stones lost,since last Aug when i first started this roller coaster ride lol
i have just got in to size 36" jeans and large T shirts
not bad to say i have been wearing 5xl sizes for the last 10 years
to say I'm pleased with myself is an understatement, chuffed is the word lol
if anyone says its easy cause you've had the op does not know what they are on about this as been an up and down ride so far losing fast in the beginning then stalling and thinking some things not right have i done something wrong and then you get on the scales and it all seem to be going right
well the last time i was in 36" jeans was -------------- i cant remember that far back lol short pants i think and to think i saved a suit from 1997 that was the last time i wore it anyway and today it don't fit(why i hear you ask) cause it's to bloody big lol
and to think that style was on it's way back in ha ha
any way keep at it playmates and 1 of you could have told me i would feel this GOOD||||||:flirt2:

Wow you are an inspiration. Well done, sounds like you are so happy & having great fun.

Excellent, hope my weight loss is as good

well done xx right to be so proud of yourself :)

well done you fantastic achievement

Congratulations!! What a fantastic achievment!! You are an inspiration to all of us xx

Amazing, I bet you feel amazing too!
And I bet going and getting clothes for yourself in much smaller sizes is a total ego boost.
Em xxxx

Back