• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 months post op

sezj

Hi

I am just looking for some advice. I am 12 months post op and i have lost 11 stone amd feel great.

I would just like to know how much other people and eating and drinking at this stage.

Thank you x

Well done on the loss, I too am a year out (well on 21st this month)

Today I've had
Breakfast medallion of bacon, 2 dessertspoons of baked beans, half sliced dry fried mushroom (Had a cooked brekkie today as fella had a day off work) usually I have half a yog a tablespoon granola, sprinkling no added sugar museli
Lunch was slice ham, 2 small slices cheese (about half ounce) few baby plum toms
Dinner was chicken (1/3 breast) with tablespoon sweetcorn and tablespoon peas
Snack small handfull mixed nuts & raisins
Drinks 12 cups of tea :)

Hey, im also a year post op (12th) :)
11 stone is amazing, well done!! Today I had:

Breakfast: Small shop bought pancake
Lunch: Steak slice
Snacks: Naval orange, Packet of french fries
Dinner: 2 tbsps Sweet 'n' sour stir fry
Drinks: Tea, small glass iron brew

I normally have yogurt for brekkie, a small lunch usually cottage cheese and grapes or sliced cheese and apple etc, a meaty, veggy dinner and lots of tea throughout. Im pregnant so scoff naughty stuff that I crave too. Still having small portions and still losing so it's all good :p xXx

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have been having :
Breakfast small bowl of fruit and fibre
Lunch 2 eggs and small tin of beans
Tea i small slice of bread and 4 tablespoon of veg soup
Snack packet of french fries
Drinks 3 milky coffee 2 litres of water and a cup of tea

I am worried i may be having to much x

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have been having :
Breakfast small bowl of fruit and fibre
Lunch 2 eggs and small tin of beans
Tea i small slice of bread and 4 tablespoon of veg soup
Snack packet of french fries
Drinks 3 milky coffee 2 litres of water and a cup of tea

I am worried i may be having to much x

You have lost 11st stone in a year, you must be doing something right :) are you at goal yet?

Not yet about another year. I am still losing just worried i dont want to get back into bad habits x

Good luck with it all I am down from 22st 7 to 12st 2 hoping to hit the 12st mark by my year anniversary on 21st :)

It doesn't sound like too much at all! I find it quite difficult to pack in all they suggest still to be honest. And with this pregnancy my dietitian has told me to eat 6 meals a day!! I can't handle water at all. Its too heavy and makes me sick so you're doing awesome there :)

If you're still losing/maintaining then I wouldn't be worried. Also, if you're satisfied after eating that's a good sign too? :)

Good luck with it all I am down from 22st 7 to 12st 2 hoping to hit the 12st mark by my year anniversary on 21st :)

Butterfly, you've done great! We weighed similar at the beginning. Ive not lost as much as you yet but I'm still losing and I'm 6 months pregnant (sorry, I know I keep saying) My target from the hospital was 14.5st. I'm 13st 11 now but it's all on hold as I'm sure the scales will start to increase soon enough.

It's amazing what a difference a year makes! :)

That's scary I'm eating more than that!
Breakfast: yoghurt with 2 large spoons of nuts and seeds
Lunch: 250mls soup, couple of long bread sticks
Dinner: small bowl buttered chicken curry (dry fried) with 3-4 spoons of rice.
Snacks: nuts and seeds, 3 more bread sticks.
Drinks 2 skimmed milky coffees, 1.5lt water.
Guess that's why my loss has reduced do much but I have lost 11st in 11 mths and only have 6-8 lb to go but scary all the same. X

That's scary I'm eating more than that!
Breakfast: yoghurt with 2 large spoons of nuts and seeds
Lunch: 250mls soup, couple of long bread sticks
Dinner: small bowl buttered chicken curry (dry fried) with 3-4 spoons of rice.
Snacks: nuts and seeds, 3 more bread sticks.
Drinks 2 skimmed milky coffees, 1.5lt water.
Guess that's why my loss has reduced do much but I have lost 11st in 11 mths and only have 6-8 lb to go but scary all the same. X

I also think it depends on different factors is my job involves me sitting on my bum for 12 hours a day so I don't think I need as much as others that move more :)

Yeah your right. It's a continuing mind game though, for me anyway but one I'm really happy to be playing!

It sure is but like you I'm so glad I had it done :)

Back