• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 months post op 9stone lost

witchingmoon

Today I am 6 months post op which seems to have gone so quick. I have lost 9 stone which is fab. My big problem is still my fear of putting the weight back on, so not eating many foods for worry of this. But Woohoo I am doing well and eating better now more exercise needed x x

woohoo amazing!!! well done mate, youre doing soooo well :) xxx

woohoo amazing!!! well done mate, youre doing soooo well :) xxx

Thank you hun some times I oddly feel I am not losing fast enough which I know isn't true but my head hasn't court up lol x x

9 stone at 6 months post-op, thats fantastic. VERY well done xx

Wow! That's fantastic - well done you x

Congratulations! Very happy for you x

Fantastic news, Vikki and very inspirational for the rest of us !!

That's an amazing weight loss! Well done x

Wow, you are doing really well, you had your op 2 weeks after me, and so far i have only lost 7.5 stone, i get monthly stalls and am really fed up to be honest, well done on doing so well - it seems really fast to me so dont think you are slow - you are doing fantastic - really pleased for you :553:

Wow, you are doing really well, you had your op 2 weeks after me, and so far i have only lost 7.5 stone, i get monthly stalls and am really fed up to be honest, well done on doing so well - it seems really fast to me so dont think you are slow - you are doing fantastic - really pleased for you :553:

Only 7 and a half stone?? That is amazing!!
Both of you have really brilliant weight loss!!
I really hope that I do as well as both of you, I will be telling anyone who'd listen.

Really hope you can appreciate how very well you've done Miss Dee Dee, it's a fantastic achievement.

x

7.5 stone is fab hun well done. As I was told we all lose at different speeds it isn't a race. x x

Only 7 and a half stone?? That is amazing!!
Both of you have really brilliant weight loss!!
I really hope that I do as well as both of you, I will be telling anyone who'd listen.

Really hope you can appreciate how very well you've done Miss Dee Dee, it's a fantastic achievement.

x

i know its a lot and i am pleased dont get me wrong, its the stalls week after week, i have had them right from the start and it gets you down a bit sometimes, x

Back