• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 weeks post op and halfway there!

TC33

So blooming chuffed, had my op 12 weeks ago today and I have made the halfway mark to my 11 stone goal already!!

I lost 8lb post op and have lost 5stone 5lb since the op - woohooooo!! I never ever imagined it would come off this quick, I know it will start to slow down but to lose this much has made such a difference to my confidence and stopped me being a hermit!!

I am finally looking forward to summer and doing loads of great stuff with the family :)

Well done that's fantastic news :) Am hoping that a loss with help my confidence too and get me out the house (bit if a hermit too) x x x love to see some pics (when your feeling confident enough)

Thanks everyone, not feeling confident enough for pics yet but I'm going to a wedding in 6weeks so if I manage to get a decent one taken I may post but I'm not very photogenic!!! Xx

How did you manage that? o_O well done!

Haha not sure really, I had lots of water retention though when I started which has gone now (that was probably a couple of stone!!) and can really only manage a couple of teaspoons still at dinner - surgeon said my pouch was very small and tight which is why my initial loss is good. Only 1lb off this week though :cry: oh well at least it's a loss!

How are you getting on Flick, feeling good??? xx

Oohhh I see, well its a great achievement! You should be very proud :D

I feel really good actually. Ive lost 9lb in the last 2 weeks. Im into the 18sts now!! My goal is to match hubby's weight by easter. Over 2 stone to lose in 2 months :/ Might be too steep a target but want to try nevertheless! :)

Oohhh I see, well its a great achievement! You should be very proud :D

I feel really good actually. Ive lost 9lb in the last 2 weeks. Im into the 18sts now!! My goal is to match hubby's weight by easter. Over 2 stone to lose in 2 months :/ Might be too steep a target but want to try nevertheless! :)

Wow 9lb in 2 weeks!!! feels so good doesn't it :)

I'm sure you can do it, my ultimate goal is to weigh less than my hubby but he is under 11 stone so I've got a long way to go ...

If you wanna get down that small, im sure you'll do it :)

I think I need to be in the 9st area to be a healthy BMI!? What!!? Lol never guna happen. Size 14-16 would do me fine. Whats that 12st? I duno. Small steps :)

Hw much did you lose in two months n what size clothes change? Well done you. Amazing !

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Hw much did you lose in two months n what size clothes change? Well done you. Amazing !

Thanks 2nd Timer, in two months I had lost 4 stone 2 :)

My clothes sizes are a bit strange as my legs are a lot slimmer in comparison to the rest of me so I struggle with sizes on my bottom half and have resigned myself to leggings/jeggings for now.

I was VERY broad across my chest but not busty :cry:and I have always worn very baggy clothes, I was buying a 30/34 on top and 26 jeans, now buying size 24/22 tops (but I won't wear tight so they are loose) and size 18 jeggings as they stretch across my big tum but aren't too big for the tops of my legs. I just ordered a dress for a wedding I am going to in 5 weeks, initially ordered a 24, that was much too big but the size 20 is a perfect fit!

Hope that helps, good luck with your op, is it this week? xx

If you wanna get down that small, im sure you'll do it :)

I think I need to be in the 9st area to be a healthy BMI!? What!!? Lol never guna happen. Size 14-16 would do me fine. Whats that 12st? I duno. Small steps :)

Healthy BMI for 5'5 is roughly 9st - 10st 8 so probably more achievable than you think :) I'd be happy to be size 14/16 as well but no idea what weight I will be to get in that size as my sizes seem so different now I'm going down to when I was going up! xx

Also skin will put you a size up of what you are unless u get it chopped off. When I had my tummy tuck sat time I went from an 18 to 14/16 once swelling went down. I stated at that sure till my band slipped due to nhs meds :(

Back