• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

14 weeks post op

Nicola robinson

well been a while since I have checked in.

went for my first post op check and Mr Shroeder is very pleased with me and did advise that I should not loose weight too quick had a bit of a chuckle about that.

I have now lost 7st 2.5lbs since 10th January this year (2st 11lbs in 14 weeks post op) in a size 18 jeans and tops unbelievable.
eating is now working its way to 3 small plates a day but still concentrating on more protein. Some days are better than others but stop as soon as I feel full.

Anybody out there still apprehensive about the op the benefits outway the fears so take charge and plan your life .

Read peoples journeys on here the inspiration is remarkable. My life has changed beyond belief and so thankful I have been given the opportunity to have a second chance of life. Live it to full xxxx:)

Nicola you just really inspired me! I am 7 days post op and am doing ok, but it does seem to be a struggle. Reading your post really helped. Thank you.
Rita

Your doing great Nicola,you've done brill since January,I hope I can say the same in a few months time.Keep up the good work.x

Hi wow it's lovely to hear your doing so well and enjoying life :)
I'm 4 days post op and doing fine, so reading your post is very inspiring :) xx

wELL DONE Nicola, will you be able to join us at Darlington on 3rd November Sat. 11am? B e lovely to meet you. You are doing soo very well pleased for you xx

Back