• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

15 stone lost :D

wow. I'm sorry I missed this when you first posted but how amazing have you done! How amazing do you look, well done :) Simply amazing, :D

Thanks honey :)

Thanks guys :D

Ill be down your way Thursday !! Congrats hun

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

I too missed this thread last week. What an amazing achievement, I'm totally blown away with your weight loss, well done! Xxxx

Fantastic. I bet you feel great.

Yve if your passing Luton in next few days pop in and see me, would love to meet u xx ( having op)

Can't believe I missed this either. ..sorry Yve :(

15 stones is jaw dropping to say the least & there is no doubt you are indeed an inspiration to all here hun You and your family must be so proud of your achievement xxx

An amazing loss, well done Yvessa - you are inspirational :) xx

Thanks hon :)

Fantastic achievement. Really great. Congrats xx

Thank you :)

Can't believe I missed this either. ..sorry Yve :(

15 stones is jaw dropping to say the least & there is no doubt you are indeed an inspiration to all here hun You and your family must be so proud of your achievement xxx

don't worry hon :) thank you very much - they are thrilled to bits :D

Yve if your passing Luton in next few days pop in and see me, would love to meet u xx ( having op)

Hi hon, no sorry, nowhere near luton unfortunately. If you're ever down aylesbury/wycombe way let me know.

Fantastic. I bet you feel great.

Thank you - you have done amazingly as well!

Ok, see u on losing side x

Back