• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 stone lost . . . at last!!!

emmahc1975

Once again I'd forgotten about this thread!
I'm 22 months post op now & happily maintaining at 26 bmi, I did get to 25 bmi but I've put about half a stone on. Technically still a stone overweight, which I would still like to loose but o don't think it'll be coming off any time soon.
I'm a size 12/14 bottom & 12 top. Never in a million years did I ever think that was possible!
I'm still struggling with the head issues of weight loss which is combined with life stress & anxiety. I'm trying to not focus so much on weight loss as it makes coping day to day harder.
I'm really pleased with the results from my band & wish I'd done it years ago. The only downside is accepting the new me & loose skin but I'm beginning to except the skin issues, exercise is helping to tone me up a bit
I'll try & attach some photos.

emmahc1975

And another

image-1071928812.jpg

I was shocked when I saw these photos as I never thought I looked that big, yet I look in the mirror now & I think I'm this fat!!!!!

Crystalrainbow

Looking fit fab and 40 (dare I say ) fabbbbaroooooooney Em you've done amazing x x x x loving the roller boots....takes me back to my youth lol not sure I could these days mind!!! go careful x x x

clairemp

What another inspirational story..!

You look amazing and so happy. Thank you so much for sharing :)

emmahc1975

Looking fit fab and 40 (dare I say ) fabbbbaroooooooney Em you've done amazing x x x x loving the roller boots....takes me back to my youth lol not sure I could these days mind!!! go careful x x x
No bruises . . . . . Yet! Thanks for your lovely comments, it means a lot as always & you've done amazing too

Nearly there-1

Well done you, an amazing acheivement and well earned. Good luck for the future. Thanks for sharing your journey and inspiring others.

Crystalrainbow

wooohhooooo and why not I say :) just re living our younger years lol ........ the ones we missed out on being fat and fuddy-duddy........... growing old disgracefully me thinks :) I've got my eye on some red tartan trousers :)

emmahc1975

wooohhooooo and why not I say :) just re living our younger years lol ........ the ones we missed out on being fat and fuddy-duddy........... growing old disgracefully me thinks :) I've got my eye on some red tartan trousers :)
Those trousers sound epic! I do love wearing clothes that would have looked ridiculous on me 11 stone. I picked up a lovely polka dot mini puffy skirt today for 50p!

Crystalrainbow

Of course we expect to see photos :) sounds lush and right up my street !!!! never had soooo many clothes ...I even watch the fashion sections of morning tv now LOL never heard of before lol just need some special occasions to dress up for.