• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've lost seven stone :)

penguina said:
Another Mr Finley Babe! An exclusive Cornish Club.

So well done on your loss Tasha, that is amazing. I don't expect to loose that in total, unless I am super lucky, but then I am a whole foot shorter than you. So you have had post op check ups? I bet he was please. I don't have that much rapport with him, as I am quite shy in person, but he was very nice. I don't go back until the end of sept for my first check up.

Thanks.... I have only had the 6 week check, I'm due a check up in October! To be honest my last check up was really quick I saw mr Finlay for literally 2 mins, but so far, so good
Tasha xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Louanne79 said:
And who can blame her?
I'm off to Cornwall for a short break in 6 weeks, and I'm already 4.5stone lighter than I was last year - looking forward to it.
Hope she leaves some sun there for me!
xXx

Thanks everyone, i wish I was out in the sunshine but I'm currently decorating :( oh well at least it counts towards exercise time lol xxx
Tasha xx

yes my six week+++ is at the end of sept. He is a man of few words BUT very neat with his tools ! He didn't say much to me before the op, or the two visits on the ward afterwards. Still glad I had him, no pain, no problems. In fact I really think he forgot to do me and it was a big joke. Maybe I had the hypnotic bypass...

Louanne, the weather is so hit and miss, so don't blame us !!! But have fun running around, and at least you will be faster to miss the raindrops.

Tash did you set your goal at 23 odd? He quoted the 50 - 70% to me and at 70% of excess I would be a BMI of 32 and still obese.

penguina said:
Tash did you set your goal at 23 odd? He quoted the 50 - 70% to me and at 70% of excess I would be a BMI of 32 and still obese.

Was only joking when I said that I have another 5 stone to lose ;)
He quoted the same statistics to me as well. I have lost around 70% of my excess weight already and I'm still obese with a bmi of 31 :(
The weight is still coming off but it is alot harder now as I an finding that I can eat nearly whatever I want!!!! I am still sensitive with sugar but not fat :(
My ideal weight is between 10.7 and 12 stone!!!!!! That still seems unachievable at this stage but I'm still trying!!
Tasha xxx

Well done on your 70% though, that is great. I mean they say 50% - 70% so anything over than is a bonus right? But I agree to end up obese is not good, we at least want to be overweight. I would LOVE to be overweight LOL, but I guess just dropping the morbid bit is a start.

Yes we must keep trying - well I am only just starting, so hopefully it will fall off for the next few months. Not off my boobs though, my bra is as snug as ever. I thought those and your face were the first to loose it.

No no dumping for you. God I hope I have the extra dumping package - I did ask for it.
Keep up the good work girl !

Back