• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've lost seven stone :)

tashaliza

Just a little thread to say that since the 6th April, I have lost seven stone :)
I can hardly believe it..... I've gone from 22 stone to 15 stone!!!!! And a size 28 to a size 18...... Only 5 stone to go lol xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow thats amazing! Well done! Have you done lots of exercise to get such great results?

Hi There, Thats fantastic well done:)

I'm due to have my op with Mr Finlay 7th Sept. Did you have yours done in Truro?

I know he does NHS but I'm going private wouldn't qualify or at least would have to wait 18months to find out if I did, had my pre-op with him a couple of weeks ago.....felt like a bit of a grilling...but I think he was just checking that I knew what I was letting myself in for ;)

mandym1 said:
Wow thats amazing! Well done! Have you done lots of exercise to get such great results?

Thanks :) I haven't done as much as I should have really, probably only once or twice a week!

SARAH S said:
Hi There, Thats fantastic well done:)

I'm due to have my op with Mr Finlay 7th Sept. Did you have yours done in Truro?

I know he does NHS but I'm going private wouldn't qualify or at least would have to wait 18months to find out if I did, had my pre-op with him a couple of weeks ago.....felt like a bit of a grilling...but I think he was just checking that I knew what I was letting myself in for ;)

I also self funded as I waited 3 years and felt that I wasn't getting any closer.
Mr Finlay is amazing and I can't rate him high enough :) the aftercare was great and I couldn't fault anything. My op was done in the Duchy aswell. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message
Tasha xx

Another Mr Finley Babe! An exclusive Cornish Club.

So well done on your loss Tasha, that is amazing. I don't expect to loose that in total, unless I am super lucky, but then I am a whole foot shorter than you. So you have had post op check ups? I bet he was please. I don't have that much rapport with him, as I am quite shy in person, but he was very nice. I don't go back until the end of sept for my first check up.

Wow, well done! Success stories keep me going and remind me why I'm going to go through with the op:)

Well Done! xx

:)That is deffo "AMAZING" Tash-
my "progress" is so much slower BUT I'm still pleased with my opxxx

Brilliant !!!!

Well done, you must feel amazing xXx

So Amazing she is out enjoying herself in the Cornish Sunshine, instead of talking to us LOL !!!

penguina said:
So Amazing she is out enjoying herself in the Cornish Sunshine, instead of talking to us LOL !!!

And who can blame her?
I'm off to Cornwall for a short break in 6 weeks, and I'm already 4.5stone lighter than I was last year - looking forward to it.
Hope she leaves some sun there for me!
xXx

Back