• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

17 stones in 2 years!

zarafa

I know it's not WLS-related, but it is a good read!

A fantastic story Zarafa... thank you for posting Angel.

It's marvellous for those who can do this without the help of surgery... In my case after trying for forty years and failing I applaud this young lady for all her efforts and strength.

A great read precious... love and hugs xxx

What a fantastic story! well done to her indeed! ...

The only thing i dont like with those stories is the comments at the bottom of the page .. i always try not to read but somtimes cant help myself :( there are some very narrow minded people out there.

Yes she is on minimins. She posted on here recently about plastic surgery after her weight loss.

She has done so well!

i read that in the paper the other day! shes done so well - just shows how people are so different - some people can do it and some people cant and thats why they make you jump through all the hoops b4 surgery isnt it? to make sure it really is your last option! i have tried over and over and over again and without my surgery thats all my future life would consist of...yo yo dieting!
good luck to her thats what i say - she looks amazing!
dont think the tatoos on her neck will look that good when shes old n wrinkly though! x

Back