• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

17 weeks post-op...

Danniplus4

And I am 6 st down! I don't want this to sound like a boasty post but there aren't many places I can talk about my surgery, weight loss etc and needed to get it out. I am so pleased with my loss so far although there is a looooong way to go still.

Having the op really is the best decision I ever made :)

Thank you :)

I'm getting married in December so it's all systems go to get into a beautiful dress and look fabulous!

I'm going for my first look at dresses on Monday. I'm a bit scared. Shopping has never been a pleasure for me.

Indeed - and it WILL happen for us! We will be able to walk into any shop we like - including the ones whose xl is a size 16, and buy anything.

One day... :D

Well done with your achievements. I just love shopping now. It doesn't take much once you've had a few little successes. How lovely to be going shopping for your wedding dress. Do try to remember that you will have changed considerably. At first I still picked out the shapes I always went for but then started to experiment by trying on things I would never have attempted 6 months go. Now I wear & suit quite waisted things, belts are no longer a no no. I love curvy fitted dresses. Have fun but beware it can get expensive LOL

Well done danni you're doing fantastic. Happy shopping x

Wow 6 stone thats fantastic hun, i hope i am writing on here 6 months after my op saying exactly the same thing!
Love peoples stories of their surgery it really spurs me on

And I am 6 st down! I don't want this to sound like a boasty post but there aren't many places I can talk about my surgery, weight loss etc and needed to get it out. I am so pleased with my loss so far although there is a looooong way to go still.

Having the op really is the best decision I ever made :)

Well done on your loss so far;) I agree there are not many places you can share your good news as I find I need to be sensitive when sharing my loss with my friends. So I love this site. Keep up the good work. :)

Back