• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update - 17 weeks post sleeve at SRH

Denise Morris

Well I am now 17 weeks post sleeve and have lost a total of 59lbs since starting pre op diet and 52.5lbs since surgery.:D
I am now lower than I was almost 20 years ago according to my medical notes which were checked at my 1st post op review and showed my weight was 105kg in 1992 and I do remember being about 13 stone in 1987.
Cannot get used to how quickly my clothes size is changing - most noticably trousers which have gone from 28 to 22 and even they are a bit loose so I'm already searching sales for smaller sizes 18-20 in readyiness.
At this rate I hope to be my desired weight (70kg-72kg) by Christmas.
Due to cutbacks etc I'm not sure whats happening currently with surgery for loose skin etc in the Durham area so if anyone is at that stage yet would like to hear if you have had any problems, although I am a way off yet its useful to know current info.

although I am pre op the surgeon at my seminar said it was very unlikely that in the current climate you would receive follow up plastics on the nhs and that is something you had to be aware of pre surgery

Congratulations and well done Denise on your brilliant weight loss:happy096:

Thanks everyone, its not the end of the world if I don't get loose skin removed etc, its not gonna kill me but weight gain could have so we have to get priorities right and especially in current financial climate when there are cutbacks everywhere.
Guess I will keep on moisturising with baby oil etc and hope some of it disappears naturally lol.

well done your doing great - got the same problem with saggy tummy hoping after my first check up next week i can start to do some core exercises to tone up.

well done you deserve a huge pat on the back xxx

Back