• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie 9m post op

mmd

I am a 35 yr old female who is 9m post op and having SLOW weight loss!
I am down 40-45lbs and need to get serious about getting the rest of thus weight off!! Still best decision I ever made!! Getting motivated and back on track!!

Hi Mmd - and :welcome2:to the forum!

There are a few threads on here relating to Lap-band topics (with a blue leader ribbon) have a read of some of these for inspiration. But also there are lots of ideas, diaries etc; to add to your interest and to learn from and encourage you!

I had my lap-band a few months ago and at the moment am at a stand-still, just waiting to go for another fill, to help get my weight moving again.

Good Luck hun on your weight loss journey, join in the discussions and have fun x :)

Love Kat x

mmd said:
Had surgery in the us....Pa
Lap band

Welcome. Another state side person :) I lived in PA stroudsburg for a yr back in 2008. I'm in MA now that's where I had my bypass done a month ago. Best of luck with your weightloss.

Hugs Dee xoxoxo. :) :) :) Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

:welcome:Great to see you and wanting to send you the warmest welcome and every good wish on your wls journey... love and hugs xxx

Back