• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

18 months and 14 stone loss

Absolutely A M A Z I N G stuff hun...So inspirational for a lot of people trying to lose weight via WLS.
Anything is possible,even though you think you've come to a standstill you dig your heels in and off you go.It's a bumpy ride at times but you've proved that you can do it.
Very proud of you Lipi..Keep going strong hun x

Thank you so much Andy :) It is so frustrating when it comes to a standstill isn't it? Shakes your faith. But, yes, we can keep it moving :)

Well done darling u truly are an inspiration :) x

Thanks honey :)

Amazing!! 14 stone down is my first initial target. This gives me hope and inspiration x
If I say one thing that you take to heart, please let it be this - don't make 14 stone down your first target! I would have given up a long time ago if that was the case. Each time my target has been just to get to the next stone down. I was so heavy to start with I couldn't look beyond a stone at a time. Although I had ideas about final targets and big targets, my mini-targets have always been and will always be my focus. And if you're meeting your mini targets you will eventually start hitting the bigger ones. My first big one was 50lbs off. Then 100. and so on. Clothes sizes are also good targets.

Don't build yourself a mountain to climb, but plan a journey to enjoy :)

Amazing! An inspiration :)

Thanks honey :)

Thank you for the advise, I completely get that. I have set myself little targets and I'm getting them archived, I'm now 8st down but have 14 down as my aim, this will get me to half the woman I was at time of surgery. I do want to get more off but if I only got to this I'd be very happy, as I'm over half way there now I don't feel like its a mountain to climb any more just a bit of a steep hill. I like to keep this figure in my mind as my focus.

Wow, wow, wow you're amazing. Thank you for the advice on targets. I've lost over 4 stone and have just passed my first target of 15stone. I was thinking I maybe haven't been ambitious enough with my targets. But you're advice has confirmed it's ok to set smaller achievable targets. Looking forward to reaching 13 stone, should get there before Christmas. I'm finally daring to believe that I can really do this. Got diabetes checks this week to confirm if I can stay off the tablets, got everything crossed and feeling hopeful. Thank you for being such an inspiration and allowing us to follow your journey x

Thank you for the advise, I completely get that. I have set myself little targets and I'm getting them archived, I'm now 8st down but have 14 down as my aim, this will get me to half the woman I was at time of surgery. I do want to get more off but if I only got to this I'd be very happy, as I'm over half way there now I don't feel like its a mountain to climb any more just a bit of a steep hill. I like to keep this figure in my mind as my focus.

Good luck hon :)

:party0019::party0011::banana dancer::happy096::wow:

Absolutely incredible. Well done Yvessa!
Thank you :)

Well done, that is phenomenal!

Thanks hon :)

Wow, wow, wow you're amazing. Thank you for the advice on targets. I've lost over 4 stone and have just passed my first target of 15stone. I was thinking I maybe haven't been ambitious enough with my targets. But you're advice has confirmed it's ok to set smaller achievable targets. Looking forward to reaching 13 stone, should get there before Christmas. I'm finally daring to believe that I can really do this. Got diabetes checks this week to confirm if I can stay off the tablets, got everything crossed and feeling hopeful. Thank you for being such an inspiration and allowing us to follow your journey x

Thank you :) You can do this :) Just keep chugging through stalls and setbacks and one day you'll be there.

Back