• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

19 months post op

Lincs Lass

On 22 Feb 2013 I weighed 22 stone and was a size 26 (though I squashed in to a 24)

Today I am around 13 stone and a size 16. I have accepted that I have found my 'natural weight' and am perfectly happy with that.

We had a family meal and I saw my younger sister for the first time in 2 years. Not a word was said. Touch of the green eyed monsters methinks :D

I'm hoping this has worked!!!

Attachments

• Sue22Feb2013.JPG
    Sue22Feb2013.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 140
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 154
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 160

Butterfly_lady

Wow go you, looking fanflamingtastic :)

chrisa

YOU HAVE DONE GREAT, I so wish I could have got down to 13 st and a size 16 that was my ultimate thought but I started at 24st 11 and did get to 14st 7 at my lowest but is settled at 14st 111-13 then all of a sudden around dec this year it jumped up and now I am around 16 stone mark, it is disappointing, and yes I have fallen into some bad ways again but I am fighting it as best I can. I got down to a size 18 I can still get an 18 top but with the stone on I need a 20 on the bottom. I wish I could stop all sweet things but I CRAVE THEM. I EAT NO WHERE NEAR WHAT I USED TO. I still have a small plate and try to stick to low carbs lots of protein fruit n veg, but do like the sweet things as well. Have stopped the water only have it in tea n coffee really the odd day I might get a bottle but that's the routine I am in at work. I do a lot of night shifts which I am lone working and that's when I snack on crap things. Carry on with the good work and don't fall in the same trap and revert back to old ways if you can help it xx

Andie1962

On 22 Feb 2013 I weighed 22 stone and was a size 26 (though I squashed in to a 24) Today I am around 13 stone and a size 16. I have accepted that I have found my 'natural weight' and am perfectly happy with that. We had a family meal and I saw my younger sister for the first time in 2 years. Not a word was said. Touch of the green eyed monsters methinks :D I'm hoping this has worked!!!

You look so amazing and so happy in your latest pics xx

msrsimpkin

Wowee! Congrats, you look amazing! And I'm in love with that dress!

Luckily my family have been very supportive of me so far, but there are people I haven't told about my bypass because I know they won't have anything nice to say! Can't wait to see some faces when the weight starts dropping off, though ;)

Llora

I love your dress!!! And you look amazing! Look at that big smile too! What a great difference from picture before!! :) and you look a lot younger now too! Just amazing! :)

Lippyloirston

You look fantastic and so happy! Perhaps you're amazing transformation left her speechless ! Xxxx

Lincs Lass

Thank you very much for all your kind words ladies x

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
OMG hun you look fantastic!! Definitely sounds like envy but at least you can stick a finger up at her, albeit discreetly and say well up yours but I'm happy :)

Stacey83

What an achievement! You look AMAZING!!!

My sister is being funny, I think it's a sibling thing. She gave me heaps of her clothes a few weeks ago for when I "eventually" could fit them "maybe next summer" and now I'm wearing them - her size 16 things. I'm no longer the fat sibling, I'm only slightly bigger than her and soon I'll be smaller. As she can't nag me for what I'm eating now it's that my hair's frizzy or my makeup is the wrong colour or I'm wearing too much fake tan (I'm not wearing any, I promise!) I just wish she'd be happy for me and proud but I know she's unhappy with her weight as it's crept up over the year's and she's resentful that I'm getting positive attention etc from mutual friends and family. As sad as it is I have had to accept her issues are about her not me and if she doesn't want to talk about it that's her business! I'm hoping that I'll inspire her to get healthy but so far it hadn't worked. She quit my fitness pal after one day and won't come to the gym with me so I'm leaving her to it! Sister's eh, can't live with them, can't live without them!
X

SHARONA

On 22 Feb 2013 I weighed 22 stone and was a size 26 (though I squashed in to a 24) Today I am around 13 stone and a size 16. I have accepted that I have found my 'natural weight' and am perfectly happy with that. We had a family meal and I saw my younger sister for the first time in 2 years. Not a word was said. Touch of the green eyed monsters methinks :D I'm hoping this has worked!!!
. Well done you look great and happy. What an achievement .

Lincs Lass

Thank you all so much x

The dress was from Dorothy Perkins. I'm 5' 6" tall and had to ruche it at the waist slightly to get it off the floor, even while wearing boots.