• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st appointment yipeee!!!

sicknote

hello everyone,

not been on here for a while i have been busy sorting christening stuff for my children and to be honest the distraction has really helped....... I have got my date for my 1st appointment on the 24th June at loxwood suite chichester, I'm really excited but worried at the same time as i'm still thinking that they might not give me the surgery? I have already seen a surgeon at another hospital and he said that it would be the right thing for me... but every surgeon has different opinions!!! maybe i'm just getting the wobbles over it all? I'm defo going through with it come hell or high water and i'v booked in to get life insurance cover!! my family thnk i'm not going to cope with the pain after as i'm a bit of a wimp really lol, just hope these doctors can put the family at ease which in turn will make my home life a little easier... sorry for the ramble, hope your all well

Well done on getting your appointment date, I am in the same position as you. A lot of worry about been fit enough for the operation, we need to remain positive the surgery team will recommend what is best for you.
Good luck for the appointment and please let us know how you get on

BigDave

Great news on the appointment x x

Good luck with your appointment.xx

Good Luck with your appointment hon xx

really pleased for you ,hope your journey is a short and happy one ,good luck love x

Great news. As for the pain, it's gonna happen in some way. The 2 things you have to remember are these:

1. There is no shame in taking pain relief.

2. Each day is better than the last....

You can do it xx

Great news,not long now and with luck you will soon have your surgery date as well.
As for the pain as phatoma says no shame in taking the pain killers, and each day it will be less than the day before and you will be a step nearer your goal.

Back