• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st Day Post-Op

I think post surgery the most important thing is not getting dehydrated and letting your insided heal...it will only be for a short time. Your body may go into starvation mode quite a lot of people dont loose weight straight away, but lots do so dont worry. Rest rest rest and make sure plenty of fluids :D XX

Speedy recovery hun, and bev & Steph, you need a minimum of 50 posts before u can pm...( thats for steph as bev has over 50 posts) all the best hun . xx

Hi... Am suprised u were home the next day... Well done and hope u can start to see the diffrence in a few weeks.. The gurgling is a burger - am currently addicted to sugar free mints... :D

Hi Steph
I too had my private bypass done by Mr Ammori through Marcus Landauer at Spire Manchester so can I just say you have had one of the best surgeons there is. I'm 17 months post op and have sailed through the process physically. All you describe is normal and as far as trying not to go into starvation mode eat little and often and try and use milky drinks for protein and yogharts. Try not to worry about the first few weeks you are limited in what you can eat and how much you can eat but i always found little and often worked and still works for me x

gaelic girl said:
Hi Steph
I too had my private bypass done by Mr Ammori through Marcus Landauer at Spire Manchester so can I just say you have had one of the best surgeons there is. I'm 17 months post op and have sailed through the process physically. All you describe is normal and as far as trying not to go into starvation mode eat little and often and try and use milky drinks for protein and yogharts. Try not to worry about the first few weeks you are limited in what you can eat and how much you can eat but i always found little and often worked and still works for me x

Brilliant, thank you for that :)

Could I ask how much you have lost so far? I'm so excited for the future! x

well done steph your doing great xxx

Back