• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st Fill How much did you have

leedsburr

Hi All,

I had my first till today... had a 4ml Fill in a 14 ml band...

That was more than i had expected.... water and complain staying down and can feel it tighter.

My question is... How big is your band and how much was your first fill?

I have a 14ml band, empty at first fill when they put 4ml in. I felt it for a day or two, but the restriction didn't kick in until my 3rd fill.

Thanks so much... i was a bit worried about the 4ml.... but reassuring to know that others have had it too.... Thanks Sarahrob :)

No probs! Some people have 4 or 5ml put in the band during the op, but Mr Halstead apparently always leaves them empty.

I have a 14mil band, and my first fill was to 7mils :eek:

I have a 14mil band, and my first fill was to 7mils :eek:

Wow.... ok i don't feel like I'm over inflated now!!

I feel quite good and a complan and cup of tea has made me feel really stuffed!

No probs! Some people have 4 or 5ml put in the band during the op, but Mr Halstead apparently always leaves them empty.

How did you find Mr Halstead, I was really happy with him and my scars are so so neat

14ml band my first fill was 5mls at 5 weeks post op. My provider is now tending to put 6mls in on first fill at the moment.

14ml band my first fill was 5mls at 5 weeks post op. My provider is now tending to out 6mls in on first fill at the moment

Thats cool... I think i was expecting around 2ml or so... not sure what gave me the idea of so little...

How did you find Mr Halstead, I was really happy with him and my scars are so so neat

I really liked him, I liked that he was so straight with me. My scars are vanishing nicely, there are only two still obvious, and one of those is my port scar. Very happy bunny:)

I really liked him, I liked that he was so straight with me. My scars are vanishing nicely, there are only two still obvious, and one of those is my port scar. Very happy bunny:)

Yea I'm very happy with mine.... 3 of mine are noticeable the other two small ones are pretty much gone

Back