• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how much of a fill is everyone getting?

lastchance-4newme

hi i had my 3rd fill last thurs, i have a 10cc band and on 1st fill they gave me 2.5cc 2nd 2.0cc and 3rd 1.0cc so i have 5.5cc in and to be honest still not much restriction, i am going again next week for .5cc max they tell me.... im just wondering is anyone else provider like this? to be honest i think its more of a money thing with them rather than health reasons!!! its 120 a fill and next week will be my 4th i am allowed get one every 2 weeks........

should also add this is my 2nd band and i still have my card from the last band and i got 4cc 2cc 2cc and had quicker weight loss....

Mine includes unlimited fills for the first 2 years and we aren't allowed to have them closer than 2 weeks together. They also do not place any fill at the time of surgery and tis done at 5-6 weeks away. I had my first fill just over a week ago, and they put 5 mls into a 14ml band.

I know this may not be of much use as I've only had one, but it seems that with many providers they actually start with a fill at the time of the band being fitted, its all so bizarre and different between providers ~ is there anyone you're able to talk to there about it and your concerns?

I already have 3ml in mine at time of surgery and have my fill in a week and to be honest i dont feel any restriction whatsoever

Back