• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st week weigh in..........

seawaves

Well i was going to wait until my 6 week check but the scales got the better of me :rolleyes: but it was ok my week one weigh in was a 12lb loss ;) I haven't been to number 2's for 16 days now so hopefully that will happen soon & help for next wks weigh in :)

Wow thats a fantastic loss.. well done. x

well done hun, that is fantastic
xxx

Yippeeeee, you are so going to be glad (soon I hope lol) that you had this bypass. When the weight starts falling off, and you start to feel healthier and sassier, you will know what I am talking about hun xxxx

Well done Em., that is so encouraging and what a start for you!

Hope you are feeling much better now and sending love and hugs xxx

Wow thats Brill...

Congrats :)

Thanks everyone, i have had some pureed ready brek today, pureed mash with cheese & some pureed cooking apple........which has helped no2's come along! (sorry!)
I have gone onto soya milk as i've found even a sip of "normal" milk is not agreeing with me. But i'm getting there x

Flipping wonderful Em! My golly gosh, that's almost a stone in a week!
A-ma-zing! :D
Are you feeling a bit happier with more 'normal' food now?

and congrats on the number 2s too!:) these things are important!
Big hugs sweety. xxxxxxx

Oh, I also meant to say, I used lactose free milk for the first few weeks. But I'm back on 'normal' milk now.

12 lbs in 1 week????? i never thought it was possible - fandabydosy! whooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo!!! well done luv xxx

Back