• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weekly weigh in!

Stephysimbow

Need to keep track of this somewhere...

Before starting my pre-op diet I was 18st6lb.

After 10 days of pre-op diet - 17st10lb (10lbs)
21/01/11 (1 wk post-op) - 16st10lb (14lbs)
28/01/11 (2 wk post-op) - 16st6lb (4lbs)

It's my 3 week weigh in tomorrow but I feel like I've hit a wall, I know I lost a stone in my first week so that was quite a lot but is it normal for it to not be as rapid in the next weeks? Feel like I'm doing something wrong!!

:/

Steph xx

Last edited:
I'm pre op so can't answer whether you're doing anything wrong but you seem to being be doing pretty well to me. Keep up the good work, I'm sure you're doing your best and its only been a few weeks so don't put too much pressure on yourself. I'm sure a post opper will be along soon with better advice... X

Hello there

Yes its quite normal to lose a big chunk and then slow down somewhat as ur body is adjusting all the time, dont expect the same weight losses every week as it differs from week to week and the best tip I can give u is DONT compare your losses to other ppls hun, a few ppl make that mistake, even tho we support and share our journeys, we really are individuals and we all lose weight differently, some lose a little every week, some stall for weeks and then have a few weeks where they lose quite a chunk. Please bare this in mind and try not too compare hun - Wishing u all the best and well done on what you have lost so far. xxx

ur doing really well. I had no loss on week 3 and as blue diamond said we shouldnt compare ourselves to each other (hard as it is sometimes). Just keep going the way u r
xx

Hi everyone.

Just realised I didn't put last weeks weight on, I lost 2lbs and was 16.4.

And now i've just weighed myself.

Am now 16.1 1/2 so = 3 1/2 lb loss this week.

:)

Slow and steady got to keep plodding, can't wait for the 15's!!

Back