• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dee's weekly weigh in.

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
I'm two weeks post op tomorrow and I've decided to keep track I'm doing a weekly weigh in on here to remember my loss.
Last week I was down 15 lbs
This week I am down 10 lbs
For a total of 25 lbs since surgery on January 10th.
I get to return to the gym tomorrow so hopefully it'll keep coming off once I get in there.

tink1974

wow thats fantastic Dee - bet ur chuffed with urself x

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
tink1974 said:
wow thats fantastic Dee - bet ur chuffed with urself x

I am, hubby seems to be chugged too hahahahaha......

tink1974

well thats a great turnaround from what happened pre-op. Glad to hear it and well deserved

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
tink1974 said:
well thats a great turnaround from what happened pre-op. Glad to hear it and well deserved

It really is. I finally got across how serious I was about either his attitude changing or our marital status would. He straightened right up. Oh and I meant to say " chuffed" not " chugged" hahaha stupid auto correct on my iPad.

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
jint said:
That's great. You are doing really well and must be so happy.

Thank you jint I really am.

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
E_Squared84 said:
Girl I'm jealous. U becoming a skinny Minnie. But I'm so happy for u

Not quite yet....lol. And thank you. How are you doing been awhile since I've heard from you. How are you feeling?

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
E_Squared84 said:
Girl I'm jealous. U becoming a skinny Minnie. But I'm so happy for u

Oh and did you get everything squared away with work? Any snow in your parts? It's freezing here. Snowed most of the day.

Bev

Well done, a brilliant weight loss! xxx

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
Thanks everyone.

Grace

Amazing loss! That's 2 stones 1 pound in English money!! :D well done Dee.
Grace xxx

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
So I weighed myself and I'm minus another 3 lbs although my scale is pissing me off. I weighed myself yesterday and was minus 3 this morning I went on it and was plus 5 how could I have gained 5 lbs sleeping?????...... It made me all sorts of freaked out so I went to the scales at my gym. That's the one I'm using from now on because it's a professional one like at the doctors, and it's always been constant. I'm taking the scale I bought back to the store tomorrow lol. Stupid thing. But anyways back at the gym I was back to what my scale told me yesterday.s

So this week I'm minus 3 lbs.

Hugs Dee xoxoxo. :) :) :) Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery