• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 days after op!!

Carre

Hi all just thought I would update you with how I'm dealing with the op so far!,

Well I feel so sore, bit of wind in my neck and shoulder, not getting much sleep.

I have gone to stay at my mums for the weekend, as I have a little boy who always wants picking up, and sometimes sleeps in our bed.

Have been really low questioning myself was this right to do???
But I think in a couple of days when the pain shifts a bit I will be positive.

I'm struggling with soup / shakes so I'm on lolly pops at the mo...

Really sorry if I'm sounding like a right winge bag xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey you - I found loads of pillows and disposable paracetamol and Codine a God send - ALSO you can get Smoothie ice lollies. Just a thought . I had doubts the first couple of nights but I feel like I'm coming out the other side now I'm here for you even if you want to rant xxx

Hi carre, co codamol will do the trick. Youve made the right decision. When your having a little wobble imagine yourself looking like Cameron diaze next summer in your bikini!!!!! ;) xx

Hey, By what I have read it's normal to go through the wtf have I done stage. I am having a sleeve done next sunday so you can refer me to this the week after x

Thanks lady's , I know I'm trying to think to the future but it's hard when I feel a bit like im living in hell, although the pain is less each day I'm just a big wimp lol

I'm sure I will be updating you with my losses and new energy levels soon xxx

Going to try and sleep a little xx

It is hard to look forward! I struggled with soups and can't do the shakes at all, and my provider said as long as I am taking on fluid (clear fluids or milk if I could manage it) then thats ok, and not to rush or push into taking on more. I had half a tin of soup during my 2 week liquid stage and it made me feel so blegh I didn't bother again LOL

Carre just try to grin and bear it for a little longer, i promise, it does get better. Hope you had a good sleep :D

Hune am sure in a few months u will be saying it was the best thing you Did. U r still in shock u r sore tired and worried. You are entitled to be a bit grouchy. It will get better! Promise!

Back