• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 days to go

Lincs Lass

This week has cost me a fortune as I've not been able to say 'no' to my 14 year old for anything! I reckon he thinks all his birthdays have come at once!

My bag is packed. Important letters written and hidden in bag 'just in case'. House tidy in case I have to stay in longer and someone has to come and get stuff.

TOTALLY bored with preop diet now but we shall overcome!

This time on Friday the friend giving me a lift and I - along with my son - will just be leaving my parents having dropped in for a cuppa en route and on the last leg of the journey to Derby. This time Saturday I will be sore, tired, cranky but banded - yay!!

Yay! That seemed to come round quick? Are you having a band now then (it says bypass on your profile info)?! Best of luck with your surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery :)

Nope - I'm having a totally thicky moment. I am definitely being bypassed!!

I am soooooo off with the fairies this week xx

Must be the pre-op diet! ;) x x

I'm blaming that for everything :-D

Will be well in way to hospital this time tomorrow. Wow, sooooo close!

Thank you all very much.

I've had quite a bit of 'me' time today - but mostly spent raiding my son's wardrobe, drawers and finding tons of dirty clothes so washing machine been going all day.

That's lucky for him as this week I'll forgive him anything. Week after next ...... well, that's a different story :-D

Wow, this time next week I'll be so far out the other side and probably sitting on the internet eyeing up all the clothes I'll be able to wear by the end of the year (can't afford them but can always look)

Thank you all so much xx

Got a couple of things to do to keep busy until my lift is here and then will be navigating so no way for nerves to creep in :-D x

Thank you x. All suited up and expecting to head down in about 20 minutes xx

Hope you doing well, first few days are hard to prepare for (as I found out).

Thank you all. Everythingw went smoothly and just waiting for blood results up come back. If all ok I can be collected this afternoon.

I've 2 weeks on a liquid diet and Slimfast is an option so think that could be the way to go x

Back