• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 day to go!!

Gnomes

Off down to London tomorrow, for a 7am start at the hospital, Tuesday.

I'm guessing most people can smell my fear!!

I think I'm all organised, bag packed containing big knickers that will go over my scar sites, letter for OH written, next of kin told of my wishes,
(just in case)

To stop me going nuts in my hotel room the night before, I'm off to see 'Rock of Ages' at the Shaftsbury theatre, that should keep me out of trouble for a bit.

If things go well, I will be back on here Thursday, when I'm hopefully back home, safe and sound and banded!! whoop whoop

Last edited:
Good luck on Tuesday Gnomes :) ....

Enjoy Rock of Ages apparently its fab !!! xx

Nicky xx

Hi I'm new here but I just want to say Good luck.U most be nervous but 48 hours from now it will be all over x

Last edited:
Good luck Hun ull be fine look forward to ur update when ur banded n enjoy rock of ages there fab :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Soooo exciting!! Good luck and will await your update from the other side :)

good luck!!! ill look forward to your story!

To stop me going nuts in my hotel room the night before, I'm off to see 'Rock of Ages' at the Shaftsbury theatre, that should keep me out of trouble for a bit.

That sounds fab!

Oh yeah, GOOD LUCK with the op as well ;)

Have a lovely day in London, what a fab way to start your new life!
Good luck with the operation and I wish you a speedy recovery - I honestly can't believe I spent so much time fretting and worrying before the operation. Stick to your teams advice and you will do wonderfully xx

Good Luck, Hope u have a smooth recovery xx

I am sure you are all done by now and everything went well. Have a speedy recovery xx

hope u r well xxxx

Hi hope the surgery went well and you're not in to much pain. I'm waiting for a date for my band and can't wait to hear how you got on. Take care

Hope you're ok. You'll love being banded ;)

Back