• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 months post op

Honeydipt

I am 2 months post op and my appetite is ravenous. I'm hungry all the time & can't seem 2 get enough. It takes me over an hour 2 eat & that makes me be able 2 eat more. I eat alot of fruit (fresh fruit) and I'm not sure if that's good or not. I've lost 29 pounds but am now at a standstill. I don't seem 2 be able 2 eat at scheduled times like I wrote on my sample menus. Please help!

hi are u band bypass or a sleeve ? x x x

Hi - what surgery have you had? I know how you feel as I am 2 months post op and feel like I eat a lot!! Are you drinking lots of fluids? Sometimes you can mistake feeling thirsty for hunger - try having a drink when you feel revenous and then see how you feel......

I hit a plateau last week but made it my goal to drink at least a glass of juice/water before each meal and I weighed in this morning and have lost another 4lbs :)

Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck with the rest of your journey xx

I had the bypass and I drink constantly. Matter of fact, I can drink without consequences now, water doesn't hurt & I can drink as much as I want. I've hit a plateau I guess because I haven't lost a single pound in 2 weeks but I thought it was because I'm eating more than before. Help!!!!

Back