• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks Post Op

lovenlife

Hey all, I am 2 weeks post op and on soft diet. I've lost 32 lbs. Since pre op diet until now. I wish I could eat more than tablespoons of food right now and drink more than 2 ounces an hour but I know it will get better soon.

That's a brilliant weightloss and very well done.

It would be really helpful if you could fill in your info on the CP... so we can work together and it really helps us to understand each other, if you are able.

I'm really interested in how you are doing and how it's been for you.

Thank you so much for posting.

Love and hugs xxx

Hi there I am also just over 2 weeks post op and I know what you mean about the food. I feel really strange seeing others eat now it is kinda like 'wow where do you put it all' lol. I can't wait to eat more normal food again strange thing is I am not craving crisps or chocolate but would love a poached egg with some smoked salmon on a slice of wholemeal toast - how bizarre lol.

Can't wait till my 6 week assessment so I can get my life back in order

Good luck to you x x

You are doing great x

Beverlie said:
That's a brilliant weightloss and very well done.

It would be really helpful if you could fill in your info on the CP... so we can work together and it really helps us to understand each other, if you are able.

I'm really interested in how you are doing and how it's been for you.

Thank you so much for posting.

Love and hugs xxx

I had the RNY ...what is CP to fill in info.

thats excellent loss x

Back