• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 more days on liquids

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Well come Monday and I will be on the next phase, puree's. Probably the one I am last looking forward to as the texture etc makes me feel sick!!

Anyone any ideas what I can have?? I all souped out this week!!!

Thanks alot guys :-((

Hi Hun xx
I had the following on Puree stage and others I read about after :

All blitzed in Blender

Shepards Pie
Cauliflower cheese
Corn Beef Hash (added gravy if was too thick)
Home made chunky soups with chicken (try my bacon, lentil n tomato one recipe on recipe thread ;) )
Chicken in gravy with potato and one with swede.
Peas and cauli with mint.
Sweet potato. cheesy brocolli (half fat cheese).
Stewed apple and blackberries no sugar to serve with a spoonful of nat yoghurt. Tuna and tomato.
Swede and carrot with cheese.
Porridge
Weatabix
fromage frais
Mashed Banana
Homemade Egg custard

Also very good cookery book 'Return to Slender' get it on Amazon now there is Return 2 slender too

Happy Experimenting Fizz :D

tinned meatballs are easy to puree aswell xx nom nom nom... i love em!! lol

Thanks a lot girls, but Rayne, sorry, couldn't do the meatballs, resemble cat food to me!!!! xx

butternut squash and sweet potato with gravy is nice and smooth, I've got a kiddies fish pie which I'll blitzed and try this evening.... I've found scrambled egg goes down easy but some ppl struggle with that apparently.

I think the key is not to expect it to look appetising it but the taste will be the same so dont serve it on a plate or anything just pop it into a cup and eat with a teaspoon :) xxx

I'm going to blitz cauliflower cheese, mash and a little cheese, thicker soups and add some mash potato flakes, some salmon and low fat cream cheese or creme fraiche just a few ideas Hun xx

Try not to add very powerful smelling foods, i bought some chorizo and pepper tapas and blended it up, it just tasted and smelt of chorizo and now the smell and taste of it makes me want to be sick. From personal experience,

Fish Pie, fish in sauce, cheesy beans, cheesy mash, mild chicken curry with loads of sauce.

I also found porridge really made me feel grotty all day and really bad wind pains.

Last edited:
Back