• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 week post op check up - so chuffed

AA1234

Hi guys,

Had my 2 week check up today and all was great. I have lost 27% of excess body weight which is 24lb or 1 st 10lbs.

To top it off they have said i can start on really runny slops so the dread of another liquid lunch was gone.

I am really pleased and my dietician said that they amount of weight you loose in these early days is a good indication of how well you will do long term. I hope that is true!!

Well done!! Thats a great amount to lose in a short time. Im sure you will do great!

Great news maz you are doing so well xx

Well done - thats fantastic, sloppies as well!!! :D

I'm sure you are going to do so well and really will be 'thin sue' before you know it.

Maz x x x

Hi guys,

Had my 2 week check up today and all was great. I have lost 27% of excess body weight which is 24lb or 1 st 10lbs.

To top it off they have said i can start on really runny slops so the dread of another liquid lunch was gone.

I am really pleased and my dietician said that they amount of weight you loose in these early days is a good indication of how well you will do long term. I hope that is true!!
You have every right to be chuffed. Thats a fabulous loss. Well done you, keep up the great work.!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow thats a great boost having lost all that already, i bet you are already wondering why you waited so long to do this - keep up the good work

Thanks everyone.

It really is a motivator to keep going. I know It will slow down soon, so the more I can get off now the better.

Wowee!! thats fab news long may it continue....which i'm sure it will!! xx

Brilliant start, well done you.

xx

Back