• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 week weigh in :(

Loooy72

I am 2 weeks post op today and am feeling a bit low as I have only lost 7lbs since the op! I have followed all the eating rules, I have not really been hungry except for the last 2 days and am satisfied with what I eat..

I am quite disappointed when I look at others weight loss over the first few weeks, I really thought it would be a lot more?

Claire

Try not to compare yourself with others, it doesn't say your starting weight maybe you have less to lose, also the op batters our bodies in more ways than 1, plus this is a marathon not a sprint xx half a stone in 2 weeks isnt too shabby x

Loopy ditto on what butterfly said but also you may very well still be swollen from the op yet .. I was about three weeks before this diminished hun. Congrats on the halfstone drop though. Well done :)xx

I know what you mean Loooy. When I go for my op I will expect to loose more but then as other said half stone in two weeks is great, and if it carries on like that, you will reach your goal before you know it:)

We want it. We want it all and we want it now. It often doesn't happen this way however. You've got off to a good start so don't feel too down. If you have concerns about things or how things are going, contact your provider. As it is, you're only two weeks post surgery, your body is still recovering from surgery but it will lose completely different to someone who had the surgery on the same day - try not to compare as it will be really disheartening.

The body will have stalls regardless of what surgery you've had - and sometimes we can place unrealistic expectations upon ourselves, upon our bodies and upon our weight loss.

Hang in there :)

Back