• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 2 weigh in

Mummyto4

Hi

I am 2 weeks post gastric wrap surgery and i have lost 1st 12lbs. I can't believe it, when i had to op i thought i wouldn't work for me and i am so chuffed.

Good luck everyone

Kirsty

Hey mummy :) yay that's amazing! Is that all in 2 weeks?
Can you tell me what this weeks loss was?

It makes happy to get some reasurrance that I've picked the correct surgery :) I just wish there were more people online using the forums that have the procedure.
How have you found your appitite?

Xxxx

Hiya

That is all post surgery, i lost 1st 3 lbs in the first week and 9lbs this week.

I have just moved onto mashed foods from liquids but i haven't felt hungry once since having the surgery.

I did spend 3 days being sick after having the surgery but that's the worst i can say. I am more than happy with the surgery i chose and i would recommend the wrap. Obviosuly i am only 2 weeks post surgery so i don't know what the long term weight loss for me will be.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions

Kirsty
x

We done x x

Well done - what a result!! I am 6 days post by-pass and I too am thinking "I bet it doesnt work for me!" - crazy I know but after years of nothing working I think its fixed in my head!! Lets hope the scales prove otherwise x not been on them yet x

Back