• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks to go

clairelou

Just back off my holidays & horrified at how i look on the photos...but hopefully for the last time lol

i`m having my surgery at manchester with mr ammori, bypass on the saturday & he sasid i can be discharged the next day all being well. But after reading around on here it seems most people have been in at least 2 nights.

How realistic is it that i`d be dichsrged the next day..do you think.

any input greatly appretiated :)

sorry I can't answer your question Clairelou, but I just wanted to wish you luck...keep us posted with your progress (and someone will be along with an answer for you soon I am sure) x

hi clairelou just wanted to wish u all the luck in the world with ur bypass, i dont think u will be home the next day as u will have a drain in, i think a couple of days then ul be home, xxx

Hiya

I'm having my op on the 16th July and they have told me that I will be in 2-3 nights, good luck, keep us posted xxx

thanx for the replies..guess i`ll just have to see wat happens on the day lol & keep my fingers crossed all goes according to plan

i`ll keep u all posted

I've been told 3 nights for mine.

Hi ClaireLou,
I had my bypass by Mr Amorri, but through a company called Healthier Weight. When I spoke to Mr Amorri, he said that 80% of his patients are out the following day, but as I was a patient of Healthier Weight, and not directly with Mr Amorri, I was in for 2 nights. I couldn't imagine going home the following day!!!!
Hope it goes well
xxx

Thanx lollitat...he definatley said nxt day to me which i thought was strange coz all of the other companies i had called for pricing stated at least 2 nights. I`m going via marcus lauderman so not directly with him either.

xx

Back