• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my 1st weeks weigh in and uploaded sum piccies!

keeley86

Hiya just wanted to share my success,i started my healthy eating last saturday which my dietician suggested! im not counting points or calories or even writing it down - im just sticking to 3 meals a day and trying to go without snacks but i have been having the odd yogurt or cereal bar. ive made monday my weight in day so im going to get weighed every monday, yesterday i stepped on the scales and i was 23.12 so thats 3lb loss as the saturday i started i was 24.1 so im quite pleased with that but i still cant get motivated enough to get up off my fat arse and get some excersise done..... id rather sit reading every1s brill storys on here all day, lol heres to next weeks weigh in and i hope i loose the same again! whoop!

ive uploaded a few photos on to my profile for you to nosy at to introduce me and a few of my family.
:)take care:)

Aw what a lovely family, you are the double of your Mum! Cute puppies too! You looked lovely on your wedding day, beautiful dress :D x

keeley nice to see what you are liek in the flesh and well done on the weight lossxx

thanks guys!

Jacqui - im going to upload a photo of my mums dogs now you will love them, lol

Back