• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Travelling to manchester tomorrow for ......

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys
Off to Manchester for my 1st check up tomorrow with the lovely Mr Ammori and then Jenny the dietician. Hopefully they will be as pleased as i am.Its going to be a long day leave the house at 8am and won't be home till 11.15pm then work the following morning. Keep your fingers crossed for me that all goes well xx

Got it all crossed for you Alli - you are such a good girl, I haven't turned up for any of my appt's!!! Let us know how you get on x

Just posted a thread - got blood screening tomorrow. Still feel like sh*t but I don't let it get the better of me, not driving is a pain in the ar*e but I am hoping they will have me sorted soon. You had no adverse side effects at all then? How is the loss going?

Good luck tomorrow! I cannot wait to have that lovely man do my bypass.

TPT sorry just trying to catch up with posts havent got to yours yet. I'm sorry to hear things are still difficult for you i honestly hope they get better soon. I've been so lucky no physical side effects have had emotional down days here and there but that's it. 38lbs gone in 7 weeks. x

HI Allie, hope all goes well tomorrow. I am hopefully going to get my bloods done this week, my gp's have been bumping their gums about doing the blood tests and using up NHS resources when I have went private. Honestly I am going to save the NHS money in the long run. Rant over...... Good luck for tomorrown you are doing brill. x

Have a great trip to God's country tomorrow Allie xxx

i will drive super carefully with alison on board tomorrow (bit scatty sometimes)

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow or should I say later on today Allie. I was hoping to meet up with you but I have several appointments. You never know, I might get chance to pop in. Will you be attending any of the wls meeting in the evening?

Rebirth

Back