• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Less than 3 weeks to go

marky v

and i decide to start back at the gym again....50 mins on the uprite bike today, average heart rate at 119 the duration, which i've been advised is a good area to be in for weight loss!! (for me anyways), gonna try and go at least every other day till my operation, can all but help :eek:

Good luck hun!!

Every bit helps bud so keep at it!!!

Good luck Mark the fitter u r for your op the quicker ur recovery will be no matter what ur weight is x

luckily for me i class myself as a relatively ''fit fat bloke'' I did all but 12 miles in that 50 minutes, so worked up quite a sweat, funny thing about the gym is i actually enjoy it :eek:

Well done you:D Its the adrenalin that makes you feel great. I used to go to the one near my old work and have to say I would be up and away at 6 on a Saturday, do 2 hours !! shower come home and blitz the house. I did go alone though and I got bored terribly quickly.
I have every intentions of going back and I have a neighbour to drag with me this time. Though its going to be next year when I get there lol

Not long now to go Marky ! Hes a busy busy surgeon looking at the dates coming on the sticky thread and he prob has quite a few more in :D

Well done Mark ! I am a massive advocate of exercise and can't impress enough the benefits to your health - also don't forget that as we get older, the skin needs help after large weight loss, and you are doing a great job by starting early!!

Back