• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks

LRW

I'm all set to have a gastric band fitted on 9th September!! Having it done in Belgium and would love to hear from anyone who may have also gone abroad for surgery. Any advice or tips welcomed. So excited!!

Good luck LRW no tips as still waiting surgery but sure there will be someone along soon who will help
Hope everything goes well and enjoy your trip

Jay xx

Can't give any tips or advice just wanted to say i had a band fitted 2 week's ago & it's the best thing i ever done ! Good luck with your weight loss journey look forward to reading all about.....:)

Hello & :welcome: to Minis.

best of luck with your op....try and take a cushion/pillow to help support your tummy when travelling afterwards...are you flying?

and keep in touch when you get back...you'll get loads of tips and support right here :)

im 7 days post banding but had it done in the uk. everything is going well for me and im really pleased ive had it done. good luck with it all and do come back to this forum because its been priceless for me, the people here are all amazing and you can get an answer to almost any questions you might have.

Back