• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 Years ago today!

jaxx

I was sat in my hospital room in my sexy paper gown and knickers waiting for my life to change. I went for surgery at 5.20pm and was back on the HDU by 8pm. It was struggle for the next two months as I had a stenosis which needed stretching twice and I experienced horrendous depression but I got through it. I've lost 11.5 stone and gained so much more. I have energy, motivation and a life. I'm not sleeping my life away anymore.

I had so much support from this forum, I gained more info here than from my team as it came from first hand experience and wasn't sugar coated. Thanks so much to everyone who contributed to my questions and pleas for help and advice.

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Fab post, Jaxx -- happy surgiversary !!!

I just had to go to your profile albums to see the "new" you -- perhaps you could add a more up-to-date photo to your signature area ...? (Just a thought!) :)

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
fantastic jaxx well done :) xxx

Raynebubble

oh this is a lovely post Jaxx.. well done xx

jaxx

I'm doing this on my mobile so not sure if it will work but here goes.

Me in June last year. I've not lost much more since then and I've not got any more recent pics than these.

ForumRunner_20120118_183205.jpg

Me with my sister.
ForumRunner_20120118_183224.jpg

Me messing about after helping my bro in law decorate his and my sis's house.
ForumRunner_20120118_183244.jpg

Tray3004

U look great well dun. ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Tiggerific

I Love my Bypass!
Fantastic weight loss and your pics are fab!! Well done you and happy surgiversary :flowers:

Carron

I'm doing this on my mobile so not sure if it will work but here goes. Me in June last year. I've not lost much more since then and I've not got any more recent pics than these. Me with my sister. Me messing about after helping my bro in law decorate his and my sis's house.
we'll done