• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 years post op today.

HI hunni..... i often wonder what happens to the regular names that eventually disappear... i remember you having a hard time early on, am assuming nothing has changed much..... please do let us know whats happened and where your at......... its good to hear both sides from someone who's been there......

Fingers crossed things can only get better from here on in.......sending the biggest hugs ever x x x x x x x

Hope things improve for you soon

Where do I begin........ things didn't go right from the off. Constant nausea, vomiting, pain and the runs. Eating was poor but the weight dropped off. 11 months later and I was 11 stone lighter. And that's where the loss stopped...... which I'm happy about, because I was beginning to worry it wouldn't stop. But what I could eat and how my body reacts to some foods hasn't. I only eat what doesn't give me the runs or makes me feel sick, which is still pureed soups or cheese and crackers, especially when I'm in work. I eat cheese by the ton which is probably why my weight is remaining pretty stable.

I feel constantly ill, tired, pain in some area of my digestive system and I guess a little depressed. Going to the toilet is a problem in one way or another. I had the op to have a better life, because my weight was killing me...... but it's no better a life . It's just a different type of bad.

Back