• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First Anniversary of Bypass!

lucyh

Today is the exact first anniversary of my bypass. I was lying in the bath and it suddenly struck me. Here I am - was 15 1/2 stone and now under 9 st. Couldn't have believed a year ago that it could really have happened, so anyone thinking about it - go for it. I was a size 22 and now I'm a 10 - the lightest I've been since I was 17, and I'm 58 now! Good luck to everyone.

Today is the exact first anniversary of my bypass. I was lying in the bath and it suddenly struck me. Here I am - was 15 1/2 stone and now under 9 st. Couldn't have believed a year ago that it could really have happened, so anyone thinking about it - go for it. I was a size 22 and now I'm a 10 - the lightest I've been since I was 17, and I'm 58 now! Good luck to everyone.

Well done hun !..That's a great achievement.

Andy x

congratulations lucy. what a fantastic success story. i think you should sip a glass of bubbly in the bath to celebrate ha ha

Congrats thats a fantastic achievement xx

wow well done hun

Sounds like a great idea!

A drink sounds like an excellent idea - better not start too early - maybe 6pm! When I had the op done a year ago I read that you couldn't have alcohol for a year. Fortunately someone else had a different view on the matter so I've been making up for lost time for quite a while now. Will raise a glass tonight to everyone pre or post op and wish you all the very best for the future.

WOW thats a really good weightloss. Thanks a lot for your supportive post.

Happy surgiversary and congratulations on a fabulous result! Can I ask how long it took you to reach goal? And did you have any stalls on the way?

Congratulations - fantastic result!
SN

What an inspiration! Well done you on an amazing weight loss - you're exactly where I hope to be in a years time... Fingers crossed!

Congratulations x

Congrats happy surgiversery xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back