• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 years today

juliebird

i had my band 2 years ago today. its not been an easy journey, but am very happy with my 7 stone weight loss.
i think i have managed to attach a picture, which hopefully will help anyone with any doubts about surgery.
xxxxx :)

Attachments

• before....now.jpg
    before....now.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 312
Wow you look fatastic - very well done you! it's good to see progress of people a lot further out than I am, very encouraging :eek:)

Well done and congratulations xx

(I know it has no bearing on owt but in your before photo you didn't look like you had 7 stone to lose!)

WOW! Well done you! x

Wow,doesn't even look like the same person,loving the hair colour,someone has found some confidence to say "look @ me"

U look amazing. Keep up girl for u look so gorgeous
I recently had my band and today made it two weeks. I hope to be like you sometime to come. If I may ask , what kind of difficulties did you encounter within the last two years with your band.

not had any problems with the band. just my head and the band not always working in harmony or forgetting it is there.
i have made major life changes including taking up running a year ago which has been b@@@@y hard but sooo worth it.
i have gone from a size 22/24 to a 16, and aim to lose a bit more if i can.

you can do it xxxx

Congratulations :)

@ Juliebird, Thanks for the reply.

Back