• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

@linz30 added you (it's on the first page)

I always giggle when people call it lsd rather than lrd as I always think of lsd as something else (not that I've tried it but I'm sure you know what I mean). Anyway, I got all the info on our lrd options from our education sessions but every hospital is different.
Well I have a appointment to see the dietician on Monday.. wasn’t expecting it so I’m guessing it’s to discuss my options of the lsd ;) I have a few appointments the week following my surgery to one to see a diabetic doctor (I’m not diabetic) and one to see a endocrinologist...

Thank you . Been for pre assessment today. It went well I think. The nurse said she didn’t envisage either catheter or drains as they don’t use either as standard but she couldn’t say for certain as everyone is different.

Did your op go ahead? How did everything go? How are you feeling?

Thank you! Can't believe it will finally be happening next month. Curious as to how I will feel on the LRD, I know I am prone to things like migraines and have some work to do for uni still.

Thank you! Can't believe it will finally be happening next month. Curious as to how I will feel on the LRD, I know I am prone to things like migraines and have some work to do for uni still.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Have you not any trials during your journey?

I have a date for my surgery! 7th July at Spire Southampton. I can't believe it!
Added you to the list. Congratulations xx

I'm sure you'll be fine. Have you not any trials during your journey?

If you mean trying it in advance, as I know some hospitals do, then no. But guess we will wait and see!

If you mean trying it in advance, as I know some hospitals do, then no. But guess we will wait and see!
I'm sure you'll be fine. You know whats at stake so doubt you'll risk doing anything to compromise the op x

I'm sure you'll be fine. You know whats at stake so doubt you'll risk doing anything to compromise the op x

Especially knowing I have liver disease already, I don’t think I will either, thank you! x

Just a post checking up on you 2019 post oppers
@Emma1504
@Tw-g17
@Awalsh90
@LotusFlowerBomb
@Tanyag1989
@Need2Slim
@Mollypop
@Emma Raistrick
@OkieGirl
@Almondenco
@bex.wils
@Sarnie
@MariaMaria83
@Chez one
@Neveragainthisweight

Pre oppers... How are we getting on?
@Niccie Holloway are you all ready for Wednesday?

And my fellow July oppers...
@TJG22
@Alex1983
@linz30
@Charlie Fenton
@Queenykjp

How are we all? Exited? Anxious? I've got my pre op on Tuesday and am nervous but excited. I've never had elective surgery before and never been under a general anaesthetic so I'm a little anxious but totally ready to kick this weight to the curb.

Just a post checking up on you 2019 post oppers
@Emma1504
@Tw-g17
@Awalsh90
@LotusFlowerBomb
@Tanyag1989
@Need2Slim
@Mollypop
@Emma Raistrick
@OkieGirl
@Almondenco
@bex.wils
@Sarnie
@MariaMaria83
@Chez one
@Neveragainthisweight

Pre oppers... How are we getting on?
@Niccie Holloway are you all ready for Wednesday?

And my fellow July oppers...
@TJG22
@Alex1983
@linz30
@Charlie Fenton
@Queenykjp

How are we all? Exited? Anxious? I've got my pre op on Tuesday and am nervous but excited. I've never had elective surgery before and never been under a general anaesthetic so I'm a little anxious but totally ready to kick this weight to the curb.
All good for me apart from slow weight loss.
Honestly hun you'll be fine, there's nothing I've gone through that you couldn't handle and absolutely no pain from the surgery itself, just gas pain, that is probably the worst of it. But some don't get that, you might not fingers crossed, you've got nothing to worry about, just get your arse on that bench lol x

Last edited:
All good for me apart from slow weight loss.
Honestly hun you'll be fine, there's nothing I've gone through that you couldn't handle and absolutely no pain from the surgery itself, just gas pain, that is probably the worst of it. But some don't get that, you might not fingers crossed, you've got nothing to worry about, just get your area on that bench lol x
Thanks Hun. Hoping I can be lucky and avoid gas pain x

Back