• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

Good luck for Jackie today x

Update: Jackie has had the sleeve and is doing well x

Great news, bet she’s over the moon, pass on my congratulations please x

Big yay for Jackie, I'm so happy for her, delivered to the losers bench safe and sound :) xx

Not got a date yet hopefully I should get the date in a weeks time through the post with my lsd in there, but been and had my pre op and they said it should be done in a maximum of 18 weeks, I’m not at a major hospital so they said the chances of a getting a cancellation are slim
How exciting!

Really!!! I bet your excited lass!! X
Definitely, I've had my date since the beginning of April so It's exciting that I'm so close now lol

Fantastic so exciting for you xxx

Have you recieved your lsd through the post? I’ve not got mine I duno if they will send it in a few weeks...
I always giggle when people call it lsd rather than lrd as I always think of lsd as something else (not that I've tried it but I'm sure you know what I mean). Anyway, I got all the info on our lrd options from our education sessions but every hospital is different.

One Stop went well and everyone is happy, now just waiting for a date! Ashford and St Peters said they are currently under the 18 week NHS target and are one of the fastest hospitals for bariatric surgery in the country, so have my fingers crossed for August or September. Does anyone know how cancellations work? Wondering about going on the cancellation list - I'm a university student and so have nothing on until end of September due to summer holidays and would really like it done before I start my MA. My dad will drive me up there as long as it isn't a phone call like on the day to get me to go. However, they must give us some notice due to the LRD surely?

Back