• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

Bling Babe

Your telling me! I swear I could of choked him on that samosa he was eating! Anyhow I’ve been in the shower I still have a blue dip blue :) and I’ve had a look at my ports and they look fab so alls good :) x
My OH bought “Percy” (my pouch) a huge chocolate flake birthday cake on my first surgiversary!!! X

Sarnie

Just absolutely balls’d off of liquid food.. and since I came home my lovely husband has eaten takeaways.... so yesterday I just crumbled... I miss the motion of eating food x
Awww bless ya, you should banish him to another room if he has to eat that when you can't, at least while you're getting your head around it all x

Parsnip

@Kev_h you're officially on the list x

Parsnip

@Nnif apologies for missing your date, hope everything went well xx

Nnif

No p
@Nnif apologies for missing your date, hope everything went well xx
No problem! Everything went very well. I been feeling fine since the evening of my surgery. No sickness, no gas pain, no pain killers.

In fact, I went into diabetic remission after surgery and my blood pressure has been great so I no longer have to take meds for those conditions.

The only issue I have is that two of my incisions haven’t quite closed but i’m told that’s something that can happen with Diabetics.

Thanks for reaching out. I’m not online much but it’s nice to know that someone is thinking of you.

Sarnie

No p

No problem! Everything went very well. I been feeling fine since the evening of my surgery. No sickness, no gas pain, no pain killers.

In fact, I went into diabetic remission after surgery and my blood pressure has been great so I no longer have to take meds for those conditions.

The only issue I have is that two of my incisions haven’t quite closed but i’m told that’s something that can happen with Diabetics.

Thanks for reaching out. I’m not online much but it’s nice to know that someone is thinking of you.
I'm pleased to hear you're sound so well, long may that continue. How great is that to be off those meds so quickly 😊 x

Bling Babe

No p

Glad your feeling so well and getting on so well too xx