• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

Hi parsnip and all surgery went extremely well they was very happy with me all together i lost 5 stone and 6lb which they could see I've really tried i lost 2 stone 6lb on the liver shrinkage diet I've just come out of hospital today so pleased to be back home been getting my water intake in little sips at a time the 1st day i got up and started walking and have been since got a lot of pain round my stomach and under my ribs which i know is through the gas so hopefully it will go away in time other than that just very tired and sleepy thankyou all for messages and support you all gave me couldn't of got through it all if it wasn't for all you and the support so thankyou all xxxx

Hi parsnip and all surgery went extremely well they was very happy with me all together i lost 5 stone and 6lb which they could see I've really tried i lost 2 stone 6lb on the liver shrinkage diet I've just come out of hospital today so pleased to be back home been getting my water intake in little sips at a time the 1st day i got up and started walking and have been since got a lot of pain round my stomach and under my ribs which i know is through the gas so hopefully it will go away in time other than that just very tired and sleepy thankyou all for messages and support you all gave me couldn't of got through it all if it wasn't for all you and the support so thankyou all xxxx
So glad to hear everything went well and you're recovering well. Make sure you keep us updated on your progress, maybe even start a diary to help keep you accountable and for reflection x

Great to hear all went well, I hope the gas pain goes soon, well done on concentrating on the fluids, take care xx

Congratulations, wishing you a speedy recovery and hope those horrible gas pains disperse soon x

In the single figures now @ShelleyOwls221112 how are you feeling about all? All ready?

@Nims this is the post x

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to post it, but is it normal to stall 2 weeks in? I haven’t lost anything in like 4 days and getting worried as I should be losing.. thankyou xx

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to post it, but is it normal to stall 2 weeks in? I haven’t lost anything in like 4 days and getting worried as I should be losing.. thankyou xx

Stalls are quite normal at various stages x

Day 10 of LRD is nearly over. How are all our LRD peeps doing?
@ShelleyOwls221112 so close now for you x
@Nims
@Charlie Fenton
@Queenykjp

@Melanie Ogg are you excited for your upcoming fleur de lis?
Just the weekend to contend with. Work is now finished until my return, hopefully a bit slimmer than I am now xx

Nearly finished day 8 of my 10 day pre diet now and my hubby has just said how proud he is and that I’ve smashed it xx

Just the weekend to contend with. Work is now finished until my return, hopefully a bit slimmer than I am now xx

Nearly finished day 8 of my 10 day pre diet now and my hubby has just said how proud he is and that I’ve smashed it xx

How long are you planning on having off?
How lovely of you husband, there must be something in the air as my hubby has just been saying lovely supportive things to me xx

How long are you planning on having off?
How lovely of you husband, there must be something in the air as my hubby has just been saying lovely supportive things to me xx
I’m planning on maybe taking the full 6 weeks so I can be tip top when I go back and back eating properly as nobody apart from my husband knows what I am having done. Because if I’m honest I was a bit ashamed of myself for needing to. Also people’s opinion on thinking that it is the easy way out when all of us on here know full well there is nothing easy about it.

My husband isn’t always that nice haha. He honestly doesn’t want me to have it done as I am exactly the same as when he met me. But I want it doing for myself xx

I’m planning on maybe taking the full 6 weeks so I can be tip top when I go back and back eating properly as nobody apart from my husband knows what I am having done. Because if I’m honest I was a bit ashamed of myself for needing to. Also people’s opinion on thinking that it is the easy way out when all of us on here know full well there is nothing easy about it.

My husband isn’t always that nice haha. He honestly doesn’t want me to have it done as I am exactly the same as when he met me. But I want it doing for myself xx
Sounds wise IMO. I've told loads of people tbh. The way I see it is that I'm a terrible lier and would totally forget who knew what. I've had nothing but positivity so far so very lucky. That said, I'm currently a sahm to my four children and have a limited social circle, it might be different in a working environment and telling I work with.
I felt ashamed and still do to an extent but justify it with the knowledge that my main reason for doing this is for my kids. Its not a decision either of us has made lightly Hun x

We've got this x

Day 10 of LRD is nearly over. How are all our LRD peeps doing?
@ShelleyOwls221112 so close now for you x
@Nims
@Charlie Fenton
@Queenykjp

@Melanie Ogg are you excited for your upcoming fleur de lis?
Well im focused not craving food half way through day 13 just another 8 days to go for me and I’m in quite a happy place if I’m honest, most people know I’m having mine done, there quite shallow If I’m honest they just think I’m having it done to look thinner... nothing to do with my health issues, but hey ho people will judge whatever you do I’ve got past that stage of even caring! Hope everyone’s staying focus and good luck on your procedures! Xxxx

Back