• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

Sarnie

Hey guys

Brand new to the site and can see that this thread has been running for a while

Can I ask if the ladies that were awaiting surgery at the beginning of the thread have actually had it yet?

Trying to judge actual waiting times

I'm currently on the list at heartlands

Any comments and help would be greatly appreciated
Hiya, all the surgery dates for his year are on the first page of this thread x

Parsnip

Hey guys, quick update. My surgeon was able to do a standard TT from what I can see lol. Haven’t seen him since surgery but he spoke with my sister and said all went well. I’m getting home today. I’m not sure how I can add photos to this comment? But would love to show you all a quick before and after if you guys would be interested. Feeling good in terms of pain. Haven’t been able to sleep much, still buzzing lol xx
So glad it went well. There is an 'attach files' under the message reply box. I'd love to see your before and after so far x

Sarnie

Hey guys, quick update. My surgeon was able to do a standard TT from what I can see lol. Haven’t seen him since surgery but he spoke with my sister and said all went well. I’m getting home today. I’m not sure how I can add photos to this comment? But would love to show you all a quick before and after if you guys would be interested. Feeling good in terms of pain. Haven’t been able to sleep much, still buzzing lol xx
Pleased for you, sounds all good. Would be great to see the result xx

Bling Babe

I’m glad your ok, I hope the pain is beginning to ease, it will be lovely for you to be home it makes so much difference to our emotional well being, I would also love to see the pictures xx

Parsnip

Update people!! I’m all sat ready to go should be down around 10:30/11am they told me I will have drains in xxx
Good luck, not long to go now. See you on the other side, I'll warm the bench up for you xx

Bling Babe

Update people!! I’m all sat ready to go should be down around 10:30/11am they told me I will have drains in xxx
Exciting hopefully your done by now, the drain should only be 1 day try not to worry, keep us updated when you feel up to it and don’t forget to keep on sipping xx

Bling Babe

Morning ladies I’m here and ready to go! I’m third on the list :) so just waiting, I’m 9lb down today so back to a weight from 7 years ago xxx
Wow what a transformation already I can’t wait to see it when the dressings come off xx

Bling Babe

Ladies... Wee question, I’m 3 days PO TT no drains. I feel fab, pain is fine, swelling isn’t too bad, been up and about since the morning after the op. Haven’t slept much, putting that down to too much excitement lol. I have a 2 year old and 10 year old and today will be my first day home with them. Question is, although I feel amazing am I doing to much? Should I be constantly resting till I need to get up to the toilet? I really don’t want to over do things and not notice or ruin everything. Any advice would be fab, thank you 😘
This is a tough one, I’m guessing the 10 year old can be of some help to you, I would advise to listen to your body, do little bits but don’t overdo things, it’s early days and you could easily knock your recovery backwards. Thanks for posting the pictures I’m so jealous 😉 xx

Sarnie

Sarnie

Hope all went well for you x

Sarnie

Ladies... Wee question, I’m 3 days PO TT no drains. I feel fab, pain is fine, swelling isn’t too bad, been up and about since the morning after the op. Haven’t slept much, putting that down to too much excitement lol. I have a 2 year old and 10 year old and today will be my first day home with them. Question is, although I feel amazing am I doing to much? Should I be constantly resting till I need to get up to the toilet? I really don’t want to over do things and not notice or ruin everything. Any advice would be fab, thank you 😘
I would say take it easy, don't think you have to sit around all day, but don't over exert yourself either, as you have to be careful not to pull anything, it needs to heal properly xx

Queenykjp

Morning ladies feel mega rough!!! They’ve just took my drain out thank god! I’m on some codiene and there just sorting my liquid medication out, hopefully I can go home today I’ve got to get up and move or I carnt go home, I’ve managed a small tea cup of water and a large tea cup of water so far! I keen to get moving folks!! My lovely lilac hair is all dip dyed blue! Pain is about 7/10 and unfortunately I have trapped wind! Xxx

Parsnip

Morning ladies feel mega rough!!! They’ve just took my drain out thank god! I’m on some codiene and there just sorting my liquid medication out, hopefully I can go home today I’ve got to get up and move or I carnt go home, I’ve managed a small tea cup of water and a large tea cup of water so far! I keen to get moving folks!! My lovely lilac hair is all dip dyed blue! Pain is about 7/10 and unfortunately I have trapped wind! Xxx
Oh sounds like you're having a rough time. At least the drains are out. Did you not manage to move about yesterday?

Parsnip

Woohoo!

Bling Babe

Hope you managed to get home and the pain is subsiding try to keep sipping every few minutes it will really help your recovery xx

Queenykjp

Hope you managed to get home and the pain is subsiding try to keep sipping every few minutes it will really help your recovery xx
Morning all!! Feeling a little bit better the pain was horrendous last night the trapped wind hopefully has gone, I’ve managed to get washed etc but it’s literally knocked me out! I keep sipping every 5 minutes scared about sipping too much stomach is sore but my port hole from my drain is just on another scale! X