• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

@Nnif apologies for missing your date, hope everything went well xx

No p
@Nnif apologies for missing your date, hope everything went well xx
No problem! Everything went very well. I been feeling fine since the evening of my surgery. No sickness, no gas pain, no pain killers.

In fact, I went into diabetic remission after surgery and my blood pressure has been great so I no longer have to take meds for those conditions.

The only issue I have is that two of my incisions haven’t quite closed but i’m told that’s something that can happen with Diabetics.

Thanks for reaching out. I’m not online much but it’s nice to know that someone is thinking of you.

No p

No problem! Everything went very well. I been feeling fine since the evening of my surgery. No sickness, no gas pain, no pain killers.

In fact, I went into diabetic remission after surgery and my blood pressure has been great so I no longer have to take meds for those conditions.

The only issue I have is that two of my incisions haven’t quite closed but i’m told that’s something that can happen with Diabetics.

Thanks for reaching out. I’m not online much but it’s nice to know that someone is thinking of you.
I'm pleased to hear you're sound so well, long may that continue. How great is that to be off those meds so quickly 😊 x

No p

Glad your feeling so well and getting on so well too xx

Back