• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

Just to let everyone know my r n y By-Pass went well and I’m in hdu in Salford royal just to make sure I’m doing well because of other health issues :)
Yay! Hope you and @Emma1504 both have speedy recoveries xx

Just to let everyone know my r n y By-Pass went well and I’m in hdu in Salford royal just to make sure I’m doing well because of other health issues :)
Congratulations, pleased all went well for you, hope you have a speedy recovery. Hope you keep in touch x

I thought I'd start a little thread so we can keep track of who's expecting to get a date soon. I know a few of us are expecting to hear something soon to help my sleep deprived brain to keep track I thought I would be nice to have a little place where we could update other than personal diaries.
great idea - will watch and support!

Welcome to the losers bench, hope your on the road to a speedy recovery xxx

Thank u xxx

how are you feeling

I got home last night so good to be back in my own bed. Slept better last night without the noise & checks. I also am able to control my pain medication better at home. They were not the best at timing my medication. The nurses are so busy I felt like a pain asking for my medication. Not their fault really just the way it is.

How are you feeling?

PARSNIP PARSNIP PARSNIP PARSNIP!!!! Put me down for April 14th please!!!!!! :wee:

I just saw and was literally coming to update for you X

January
14th - Emma1504 and Tw-g17
21st - Almondenco

February

March
13th - Need2Slim

April
14th - MariaMaria83

May

June

July